During September, you can book an appointment through Will Aid to get your Will written or updated for FREE with a local solicitor in return for a discretionary donation to a consortium of charities. We hope you might consider remembering International Health Partners in your Will. It's a wonderful way to make a lasting impact, without it costing a penny during your lifetime. To find a participating solicitor near you, simply enter your postcode here.


If you want to add a gift to IHP to your existing Will, you can do this simply with a legal document known as a codicil. Ask your solicitor about the best way to add a codicil. You must sign a codicil and get it witnessed in the same way as witnessing a Will.

For more significant amendments, please speak to your solicitor.

You should review your Will every 5 years and after any major change in your life, such as births, deaths, marriages or divorces in your family.