Did you know your everyday purchases can help provide medicines to disaster-hit and vulnerable communities?
Make International Health Partners your favourite charity on Amazon Smile. Amazon will then donate to IHP every time you shop through them, all at no extra cost to you.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon. It’s the same as the Amazon you use now, same products, prices and shopping features, but every time you shop, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to your chosen charity.
All AmazonSmile donations to IHP will help us reach people with the medicine and health supplies they desperately need from disaster-hit communities to long-term healthcare projects.
If you already have an Amazon account, you can begin shopping instantly. Simply visit smile.amazon.co.uk to get started:
1. Log in to your Amazon account and search International Health Partners (Uk) Limited in the ‘pick your own charity’ search bar
2. You’ll receive a confirmation email from Amazon. Check the details are correct and you’re ready to shop!
3. Shop as you normally would, knowing that each purchase you make is helping to save lives. Together, through providing medicines and health supplies around the world, we’re making a difference.
You can now link your AmazonSmile account to the Amazon app, making giving easier than ever before. Here's how to set it up:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Amazon app on your device
2. Open up the amazon app and type 'AmazonSmile uk' into the search bar
3. Once the search results have loaded, tap the AmazonSmile banner at the top of the page
4. Then follow the instructions on the screen to link your account. Make sure that International Health Partners (Uk) Limited is your chosen charity!
Sign up to see how you can help improve access to medicine around the world and stay informed about our work.